|- Mobile Home Park Loans||- Self Storage Loans||- Office Building Loans|
|- Commercial Financing in Mexico||- Shopping Center Loans||- Hotel Loans|
|- Construction Loans||- Office Condo Commercial Financing||- Apartment Loans|
Looking for a Mobile Home Park Loan?
Contact Team Aguilar to refinance or purchase a Mobile Home Park. We offer competitive rates and terms in all 50 states. Please use the contact form to submit a request. We can usually provide a quote within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE - we finance mobile home PARKS and not individual mobile homes. We typically have a minimum loan amount of $500,000. We are located in Southern California and specialize in financing mobile home parks in all states across the United States.
Contact us for a quote by completing the request quote form to the right. One of our commercial loan specialists will contact you within 24 hours during the week or by noon on Monday if you contact us over the weekend. We specialize in commercial financing for mobile home parks.
Mobile Home Park financing is one of our niches. Everyone wants to work with first class parks in prime locations. We also understand that not all parks will meet this criteria. If you have a park that has been turned down with another bank we want to hear from you. We may be your best option. Having placed hundreds of loans throughout the years we have extensive relationships in place.
Best method for a quick response is to submit a request online and we will get back to your within 24 hours.
Call today and ask us about our mobile home financing programs!! Please include your full name, phone number, and a brief but detailed description on your financing needs.
- Our lenders have experience in mobile home park financing.
- Contact us today! We can be reached by phone, email and fax.
- Very competitive rates
- Financing can include a 2nd position seller take back
- Keep your payments down with long term financing
- Amortization up to 30 years
- Variable terms 20 to 30 year fixed
- Extremely competitive interest rates
- Many adjustable rate programs available
- Most loans are assumable with lender approval
- Prepayment penalty varies with individual loan
- Call for special quotes on loans up to $10,000,000 or more
- Up to 20% second lien position seller take back allowed in most cases
We provide financing for mobile home Parks. We are here to work with you to close the mobile home park loan that others will not do. Mobile Homes - Park Owned Units. Many mobile home parks today have mobile homes owned by the park, which were most likely acquired due to lease default. Although these park owned units greatly increase the net operating cash flow, the additional gross income they produce is not included in the appraisal and is not usually collateral for most commercial loans.
Manufactured homes have almost no equity value to a commercial lender because they depreciate quickly, do not hold up well in storms, and based on conventional thinking are considered "easy to move". In reality, most of the park-owned homes do not have wheels and would cost more to move than they are worth.
Furthermore, parks with a majority of park-owned units have average tenancy of 10 months. Because of this high turnover and higher vacancy rate, lenders prefer to lend on mobile home parks with 25% or less park-owned units.
However, if you would like to or need to finance a park with a majority of park owned homes, contact Team Aguilar for a free loan analysis of your mobile home park. We can provide you with financing options available for properties with a significant number of park owned units.
QUESTIONS WE WILL BE ASKING YOU
If you decide to contact us for a loan request here are the questions we will need to ask, feel free to copy these into an email and email to us.
1. Location / address of Mobile Home Park(s)?
2. Size of Mobile Home Park, occupancy levels, single or double-wides and star rating of park ?
3. How long has Mobile Home Park been established and does it have paved roads, etc? Can you send us photos?
4. Is this a Purchase or a Refinance?
5. If a Purchase, what is Purchase Price and do you have a Signed Contract?
6. If a Refinance, how long have you owned the Mobile Home Park?
7. If a Purchase – is this a “Distressed Sale”?
8. Are there any Liens on the Mobile Home Park now and, if so, how much, and to whom?
9. What is your Management Experience in Mobile Home Park operations?
10. How is / will the property be held – LLC, Trust, Partnership, Sole Proprietor, etc?
11. What is your current NET WORTH – and do you have a Personal Financial Statement?
12. What is your current Liquidity?
13. What is your current Credit Score?
14. How soon do you need this loan to close – and what would be the LTV?
15. Do you have a Mobile Home Park Rent Roll, Financials and/or Net Operating Income (NOI) information available?